Chic in Atlanta: Pieces

I am embarrassed to say that I had never been to Atlanta, Georgia before Americas Mart invited me down to speak.  I took the opportunity to stay the weekend and see some sights.  At the top was stopping by the store Pieces.  I shopped from them online for my bachelor pad project in 2008 and it was fun to see the store in person.  Owner Lee Kleinhelter has so much inventory online that I was expecting a larger boutique but she packs a lot into a small space.  Lee was unfortunately shopping the Mart so I didn't get to meet her but I definitely enjoyed my visit.  I highly recommend it to any designer visiting Atlanta. Or you could always do what I did and shop online. 

Pieces
3234-A Roswell Road, NW  
Atlanta, GA 30305
404-869-2476



























Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

0 comments:

Post a Comment