Chic in Sag Harbor: Bloom

While walking in Sag Harbor last Sunday, I ran into interior designer Kristen McGinnis, who told me that I had to stop into Bloom (no website).  I've been to Sag Harbor many times but have never been to Bloom which I realize now was a huge shame.  Not only does it have the chicest exterior but owner Mona Nerenberg has carefully curated a beautiful selection of merchandise inside. She's also recently opened a new extension in the back so make sure you don't miss it.  There you will find an endless array of perfect hostess gifts and tableware. When I stopped by, there were two gentleman hanging out in the garden designed by Lisa Bynon and I could see why. It was a little oasis of peace.  I didn't want to leave and I warn you that you won't want to either.

Bloom 
43 Madison Street
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
631-725-5940
monaatbloom@gmail.com







































Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

0 comments:

Post a Comment