Red Hot

They say April is the cruelest month but for me, I think it's February.  I loathe Valentine's Day and any other holiday for which I am made to feel inferior for not having a date.  But in the spirit of if you can't beat them, you might as well join them, I'm deciding to embrace all things red this month.  As an Aries, red is supposed to be my color yet I never wear it.  They say men are most attracted to women wearing red. I did meet my college boyfriend while wearing a dark red duffel coat so they could be on to something.  This also seemed like the perfect day to post red since I'm attending the 20th Anniversary party for Christian Louboutin tonight at Bergdorf Goodman.  Might have to invest in a new pair of red soles and maybe even a red dress.  Look out February! 














Elle Decor





Bruce Springsteen by Frank Stefanko via The Impossible Cool






Tommy Ton for Style.com



Elle Decor


via Citizen Couture



Elle Decor


Elle Decor

Belle du Jour

Miles Redd in Elle Decor

Balenciaga shoes by Tommy Ton



Elle Decor

Tommy Ton



Book available here.

Photo by Phil Oh

Poster available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment