Chic Repeat

Today, I'm repeating images from my Chic Carriage House post of almost exactly one year ago.  Reasons: a.) I had a bunch of other things I wanted to post today but they all required editing photos.  b.) I ran across the original tear sheets recently. c.) This is one of my all time favorite interiors. d.) I am about to buy a similar jute rug.  It's funny what a difference a year makes.  When I posted these photos the first time, I had just moved into my current apartment and it was a mess of boxes.  Now it's almost finished except for a rug.  I think this Braided Jute Rug from Ballard is going to work in the space and I even now have a clear Lucite coffee table just like the one in the room designed by Bruce Budd.  I still can't find a website for him which is a shame.  I'd definitely like to see what else he's designed.  Enjoy. 

















0 comments:

Post a Comment