Herrera in the Hamptons

Summer in New York is all about getting out of town.  Patricia Herrera Lansing and her family head out to a lovely Guy Lowell designed house from 1914. Technically, it's not the Hamptons but "Herrera on the North Shore" didn't quite have the same ring. It was featured in Elle Decor in October 2010 and is also in my files for my future house on Long Island. 

The sofas are from Mecox Gardens, my favorite place to shop in the Hamptons. 

I always think even summer houses need one dark room for watching television or movies on a rainy day. The photo is by Roe Ethridge.

The master bedroom with linens by Matouk

Daughter Carolina's sweet bedroom. 

The sunroom features Crate & Barrel sofas and Lulu DK fabric tablecloth. 

Patricia Herrera Lansing and her sister Carolina Herrera Baez and children.

I always associate hydrangea with the Hamptons, and the now the North Fork in this case. 

Photos by Roger Davies

0 comments:

Post a Comment