Golden Globes 2014 Fashion Recap

I really need to stop scheduling flights on award show nights.  I missed the red carpet for the 2014 Golden Globes to my delayed Jet Blue flight back from the Dominican Republic but I luckily made it home for the show. I'm glad I did too because everyone looked amazing.  These are just some of my favorites including winner Amy Adams looking chic in Valentino above. 

Lupita Nyongo looked resplendent in red Ralph Lauren. 

I wish Emma Watson's Dior didn't have pants under it but she still looked great. 

Julia Louis-Dreyfus always stuns. 

Pregnant Drew Barrymore could not be cuter. 

Hosts Tina Fey in Carolina Herrera and Amy Poehler in Gucci knocked it out of the park again. 

If Elisabeth Moss's J. Mendel dress had been all one length, I would have really loved it but she looked lovely. 

Bradley Cooper looking handsome Tom Ford just because. 

She never disappoints but this Armani dress might be my all time favorite Cate Blanchett look. 

I don't know Lily Rabe or who makes her dress but I like it. 

Julianna Margulies looking glam in Andrew Gn. 

Emma Roberts looking all growned up in Lanvin. 

On the fence about Julia Roberts Dolce & Gabbana dress which everyone suggested was reminiscent of an old Sharon Stone look but I still love her. 

Zosia Mamet's new shorter do got just as much attention as her gorgeous Reem Acra gown. 

I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she's a hoot but I'm kind of bored of always seeing her in Dior.  I hope her contract expires soon. 

I once saw Rashida Jones in a restaurant in New York and wanted to tell her how much I love her style. I don't know who designed this dress but I think she's adorable. 

Mom to be, Kerry Washington in white Balenciaga. 

Lovely Lady Mary, aka Michelle Dockery in Oscar de la Renta.  I met her during fashion week and she could not be nicer. I hope she finds a man who doesn't die this season on Downton Abbey! 

Zooey Deschanel looks so pretty but I want to pluck that posy from her hair.  

Naomi Watts looking like a tall drink of water in Tom Ford. 

I thought Mila Kunis looked very pretty in Emilio Pucci. 

Allison Williams mixing things up in Alexander McQueen. 

I like this Prabal Gurung dress on Sandra Bullock but thought it would have looked even better on Jennifer Lawrence. 

I don't know who Caitlin FitzGerald is or who made her dress but I love this look.  

Reese Witherspoon in minimal Calvin Klein. 

Don't know Taylor Schilling either which makes me think I don't watch as much television as I think I do but I love her emerald green dress. 

Sexy baby bump in a Gucci gown on Olivia Wilde. 

And last but not least, the one to watch for sure, Margot Robbie in Gucci with a hint of green. 

Who was your best dressed? 

 HC

0 comments:

Post a Comment