Linda Rodin and The Row

I've often wondered if America's obsession with youth will ever wane but lately I feel like there is change in their air.  Older actresses are showing they can hold their own against the ingenues on the red carpet and in some cases out shine them. And recently The Row cast 60+ year old Linda Rodin to model looks from their Pre-Fall 2014 collection. Linda used to model so obviously that helps or maybe it's also proof that her famous Olio Lusso face oil actually works.  If you haven't used it, I highly recommend picking up a bottle.  I gave it a try after spying it backstage at every fashion show and now I can't live without it. Since The Row is insanely luxurious and quite expensive, it also make sense to appeal to an older demographic.  According to Style.com, the designers were "influenced by images of older men and women at work in their gardens." Something I can't imagine social media obsessed youth doing which is another reason Linda is a perfect fit. 






Photos via Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment