Feudal Castle to Eco-Friendly Fantasy in Morocco…

I watched ‘Casablanca’ the other night and my desire to travel to Northern Africa was reignited immediately. I also was in the midst of a girls’-night-in, consisting of homemade summertime facial masks. I thought to myself…hmmm…spa PLUS Morocco would be the ideal….and what do you know? One of the top Eco-Spa’s in the world is located right in Morocco.
Kasbah du Toubkal Mountain Retreat
Kasbah du Toubkal Mountain Retreat (photo courtesy of www.highatlasfoundation.org)
Tucked at the base of North Africa’s  tallest mountain in Morocco is the Kasbah du Toubkal Mountain Retreat.
Kasbah du Toubkal
Kasbah du Toubkal...I would love to wake up doing yoga on this patio..followed by some homemade mint tea...(photo courtesy of www.sawdays.co.uk)
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment