Neutral Territory

I really think that I'm going to have to own several homes in order to satisfy my love of different decorating styles.  I usually like some color in my interiors but sometimes I see a neutral scheme that just looks so serene and calming that I can't help but love it too.  You may have thought these photos were from a home in France but they are actually from townhouse in Istanbul, Turkey. Former top fashion designer Asli Tunca and her artist and decorator husband Carl Vercauteren own this amazing space also named Asli Tunca.  It serves as both their home and showroom and is filled with antiques and pieces they have designed.  Turkey has been on my must visit list for a while but after seeing these photos, I think it's just jumped to the top of the list.  Enjoy!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment