Marrakech & Peacock Pavilions guesthouse: a tale of Moroccan patterns & a little more about me

You know I love pattern.  I mean I really love pattern.  And I love patterns on patterns.  Plain?  Why that's fine for some but patterns....that's ever better. (More Moroccan patterns? Why yes, please.)
Christiana from Ferm Living and  Hygge West came and hung out with us in Marrakech at Peacock Pavilions and noticed (surprise!) all the patterns. Check out this fantastic post she did on Moroccan patterns at Peacock Pavilions for mydeco.com.  You can see it all here.
Here's a little preview:




Also sweet Valerie Tonner of the blog, Health Coach interviewed me on healthy living and my lifestyle here in Morocco in the Peacock Pavilions olive grove.  Check it out here -- my interview starts about half way down the post. (You'll know you're there when you've scrolled down to the peacock!)



Images of Peacock Pavilions by the Alkaline Sisters


PS I have new stock of gorgeous Moroccan Beni Ourain Berber carpets & glamorous Moroccan sequined wedding blankets.  Come look!  So chic & they go with everything!  Maybe a fabulous Christmas present for yourself?  See right here.

 by : moroccanmaryam.typepad.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment